VENCO Kitchen Exhaust Fans with Casing are used for exhausting smoke and gases arisen during cooking process at industrial kitchens. Although extraction hoods have oil filter, the extraction hoods, which are in a hood system in which ventilation can’t be done naturally, get damaged in time since the exhaust air contains oily and foggy smoke. Firstly, the exhaust air is filtered through a metal filter (optional) and then extracted by a high efficient EC plug fan in a system where a VENCO Kitchen Exhaust Fan with Casing is used. The motor and high efficient EC plug fan used in VENCO Kitchen Exhaust Fans with Casing are outside of air flow so they don’t get damaged.
• The design provides easy installation and maintenance
• High efficient direct coupled EC plug fan
• The motor is outside of air flow
• Efficient ventilation with the EC motor
• Equipped with a differential pressure sensor to run at the optimum working point
• Removable side panels
• Metal filter(Optional)